Search Issue Tracker
Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
Steps to reproduce:
- Load the attached project
- Open the XRNodePhysicalTryGets scene
- deploy to Daydream
The physical values for each node should be correct
For whichever hand the remote is mapped to, acceleration, rotation, and angular acceleration show as available. The angular acceleration shows static, incorrect values.
I suspect angular acceleration should just show as not available?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework