Search Issue Tracker
Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
Steps to reproduce:
- Load the attached project
- Open the XRNodePhysicalTryGets scene
- deploy to Daydream
The physical values for each node should be correct
For whichever hand the remote is mapped to, acceleration, rotation, and angular acceleration show as available. The angular acceleration shows static, incorrect values.
I suspect angular acceleration should just show as not available?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Blackboard] Range slider doesn't update value to click position
- [Inspector] Can't multi-select change the Asset template or the seed when different effects are selected in the hierarchy
- Tracked pose driver - Lost tracking bug
- [Terrain][LWRP] LOD popping of Terrain quad nodes with instancing enabled
- [Android] Build fails when the Assets/Plugins/Android folder which has a .java file is set to non writeable