Search Issue Tracker
Planned for 2018.4, 2019.1
Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
Steps to reproduce:
- Load the attached project
- Open the XRNodePhysicalTryGets scene
- deploy to Daydream
The physical values for each node should be correct
For whichever hand the remote is mapped to, acceleration, rotation, and angular acceleration show as available. The angular acceleration shows static, incorrect values.
I suspect angular acceleration should just show as not available?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed