Search Issue Tracker
Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
Steps to reproduce:
- Load the attached project
- Open the XRNodePhysicalTryGets scene
- deploy to Daydream
The physical values for each node should be correct
For whichever hand the remote is mapped to, acceleration, rotation, and angular acceleration show as available. The angular acceleration shows static, incorrect values.
I suspect angular acceleration should just show as not available?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Using the Reset() context menu option on a Scriptable Object clears its name property in the Inspector window
- [OSX] Unity beachballs when coming out of sleep
- [Android, iOS][Touch] Touch is 1-2 frames late
- [XR] InputDebugger does not update consistently to reflect movement or interaction
- [XR] GearVR HMD and Remote Controls are missing or incorrect