Search Issue Tracker
Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
Steps to reproduce:
- Load the attached project
- Open the XRNodePhysicalTryGets scene
- deploy to Daydream
The physical values for each node should be correct
For whichever hand the remote is mapped to, acceleration, rotation, and angular acceleration show as available. The angular acceleration shows static, incorrect values.
I suspect angular acceleration should just show as not available?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"