Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Data written to the alpha channel of the diffuse does not show up in gbuffer0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "FinalGBufferDataLoss.zip"
2. Open scene "Example"
3. Notice (in the scene view) that the smaller plane in the center is green (completely transparent, show what is behind blue plane)
4. In the file "FinalGBufferDataLoss.shader" change the line 41 to be equal to 1
5. Notice in the scene view that nothing has changed
Note: Changing "normal.a" option (on line 42) works
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete