Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Data written to the alpha channel of the diffuse does not show up in gbuffer0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "FinalGBufferDataLoss.zip"
2. Open scene "Example"
3. Notice (in the scene view) that the smaller plane in the center is green (completely transparent, show what is behind blue plane)
4. In the file "FinalGBufferDataLoss.shader" change the line 41 to be equal to 1
5. Notice in the scene view that nothing has changed
Note: Changing "normal.a" option (on line 42) works
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%