Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Data written to the alpha channel of the diffuse does not show up in gbuffer0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "FinalGBufferDataLoss.zip"
2. Open scene "Example"
3. Notice (in the scene view) that the smaller plane in the center is green (completely transparent, show what is behind blue plane)
4. In the file "FinalGBufferDataLoss.shader" change the line 41 to be equal to 1
5. Notice in the scene view that nothing has changed
Note: Changing "normal.a" option (on line 42) works
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules