Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.0
Data written to the alpha channel of the diffuse does not show up in gbuffer0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "FinalGBufferDataLoss.zip"
2. Open scene "Example"
3. Notice (in the scene view) that the smaller plane in the center is green (completely transparent, show what is behind blue plane)
4. In the file "FinalGBufferDataLoss.shader" change the line 41 to be equal to 1
5. Notice in the scene view that nothing has changed
Note: Changing "normal.a" option (on line 42) works
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework