Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
Data written to the alpha channel of the diffuse does not show up in gbuffer0
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "FinalGBufferDataLoss.zip"
2. Open scene "Example"
3. Notice (in the scene view) that the smaller plane in the center is green (completely transparent, show what is behind blue plane)
4. In the file "FinalGBufferDataLoss.shader" change the line 41 to be equal to 1
5. Notice in the scene view that nothing has changed
Note: Changing "normal.a" option (on line 42) works
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned