Search Issue Tracker
[PackMan]Local Package can be deleted from Project window which causes manifest issues
1. Open the user's attached project "PackManDoesNotShowUpdates.zip"
2. Go to the Packages in Project view and select "My Packages"
3. Right-click on "My Packages"
Expected result: Delete option is not available in the context menu
Actual result: Delete option is available in the context menu
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0b6, 2021.1.0a1
- When the package is deleted, the manifest.json is not updated
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields
- [CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
- OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled