Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
[PackMan]Local Package can be deleted from Project window which causes manifest issues
1. Open the user's attached project "PackManDoesNotShowUpdates.zip"
2. Go to the Packages in Project view and select "My Packages"
3. Right-click on "My Packages"
Expected result: Delete option is not available in the context menu
Actual result: Delete option is available in the context menu
Reproducible with: 2018.4.28f1, 2019.4.12f1, 2020.1.8f1, 2020.2.0b6, 2021.1.0a1
- When the package is deleted, the manifest.json is not updated
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity freezes when opening a project
- [Silicon] Artifacts appear in the Game view when resizing the window/entering the Play Mode in a specific project
- Marker in the animation’s preview window doesn’t stop when reaching the end of the timeline and jumps to the start of the animation when moving it with the cursor
- Animation Event marker is not placed on the current time of the timeline when using the “Add Event” button
- Editor crashes on vector_map<ConstantString,AssetBundle when using the LoadAssetAsync function