Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2.1.7
Found in [Package]
Darker Post Processing effect when platform is set to iOS or Android
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Change platform to Android or iOS
3. Load "SampleScene" scene
Expected result: Slightly blurred scene.
Actual result: Blacked and heavily blurred scene.
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b6, 2018.3.8f1.
Reproduced only in Post Processing 2.1.4 package.
Reproducible when platform is switched to Android or iOS.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform