Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
[D3D12] Extra/redundant Color Render Target is used for depth and shadow passes
How to reproduce:
1. Launch Unity using RenderDoc
2. Open the attached project named "Case_1244224"
3. Enter Play mode and capture the Game view using RenderDoc
4. Using the RenderDoc's Event Browser select Camera's Shadows.RenderShadowMap -> Shadows.RenderJob
5. Observe the used Render Targets
Expected result: Only the Depth texture is used
Actual result: Both Depth and Color render targets are used when running D3D12
Reproducible with: 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11
Could not test with: 2018.4.23f1(Render Event structure was different and Shadows.RenderJob could not be checked for comparison with new streams)
Grpahics APIs tested: D3D11, D3D12, Vulkan, OpenGLCore
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project