Search Issue Tracker
CustomYieldInstruction coroutine continues to run after StopCoroutine is called
1. Open attached project "StopCoroutineBug.zip"
2. Go to the Console window.
3. Play "main" scene.
4. Look at the Console window.
Expected result: "WaitForCount" is stopped with StopCoroutine on frame 50.
Actual result: "WaitForCount"is not stopped with StopCoroutine, only stopped with "StopAllCoroutines", on frame 100.
CustomYieldInstruction requires Unity 5.3 or later.
Reproducible with: 5.3.0f1, 5.4.1f1. 5.5.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator.Rebind() resets game object position to the original instantiation position
- Deprecated field 'wantsFullScreenLayout' warning is thrown in Xcode
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Running Unity via command line with -buildTarget results in incorrect PlayerSettings tab
- Sharp, glossy outlines when terrain textures intersect