Search Issue Tracker
CustomYieldInstruction coroutine continues to run after StopCoroutine is called
1. Open attached project "StopCoroutineBug.zip"
2. Go to the Console window.
3. Play "main" scene.
4. Look at the Console window.
Expected result: "WaitForCount" is stopped with StopCoroutine on frame 50.
Actual result: "WaitForCount"is not stopped with StopCoroutine, only stopped with "StopAllCoroutines", on frame 100.
CustomYieldInstruction requires Unity 5.3 or later.
Reproducible with: 5.3.0f1, 5.4.1f1. 5.5.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.