Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
CustomYieldInstruction coroutine continues to run after StopCoroutine is called
1. Open attached project "StopCoroutineBug.zip"
2. Go to the Console window.
3. Play "main" scene.
4. Look at the Console window.
Expected result: "WaitForCount" is stopped with StopCoroutine on frame 50.
Actual result: "WaitForCount"is not stopped with StopCoroutine, only stopped with "StopAllCoroutines", on frame 100.
CustomYieldInstruction requires Unity 5.3 or later.
Reproducible with: 5.3.0f1, 5.4.1f1. 5.5.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Video Player fails to play when application is built with Gradle Build System
- Different normal map image is copied when copying texture2d in editor script's public variable
- Only one shadow is cast when using Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect more than one time per frame
- Resources.UnloadAsset breaks Texture at runtime, shows up as black
- [Regression][Android] Banner Ads are invisible but clickable