Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
CustomYieldInstruction coroutine continues to run after StopCoroutine is called
1. Open attached project "StopCoroutineBug.zip"
2. Go to the Console window.
3. Play "main" scene.
4. Look at the Console window.
Expected result: "WaitForCount" is stopped with StopCoroutine on frame 50.
Actual result: "WaitForCount"is not stopped with StopCoroutine, only stopped with "StopAllCoroutines", on frame 100.
CustomYieldInstruction requires Unity 5.3 or later.
Reproducible with: 5.3.0f1, 5.4.1f1. 5.5.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] Multi-Display only displays on a single screen
- Editor crashes after entering/exiting Play mode while having Tile Palette open and closing the Tile Palette window
- Anima2D + SpriteAtlas causes sprite to shrinking
- Skinned Mesh Renderer bounds offsets when applying optimize GO if bounds were predefined by user
- Editor crashes after clearing Blend Shapes with weights higher than 0