Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
CustomYieldInstruction coroutine continues to run after StopCoroutine is called
1. Open attached project "StopCoroutineBug.zip"
2. Go to the Console window.
3. Play "main" scene.
4. Look at the Console window.
Expected result: "WaitForCount" is stopped with StopCoroutine on frame 50.
Actual result: "WaitForCount"is not stopped with StopCoroutine, only stopped with "StopAllCoroutines", on frame 100.
CustomYieldInstruction requires Unity 5.3 or later.
Reproducible with: 5.3.0f1, 5.4.1f1. 5.5.0f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website