Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
CustomLighting::SetCustomLighting crashes on the project loading process
1. Download attached project "Virtual-SESC.zip" and open in Unity
Expected Result: Unity loads and opens project
Actual Result: Unity will crash on the loading process
Note: Workaround for this issue is to run this project on Unity 2017.1.0.b1 or on lower Unity versions, then you can run this project without a problem
on later Unity 2017 versions.
Note: This issue appears both on Windows and OSX.
Reproduced on Unity 2017.1.0b2, 2017.1.0b10 and 2017.2.0a4
Not reproduced on Unity 2017.1.0b1
Regression on Unity 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off