Search Issue Tracker
CustomEditor instance is created if called when the Inspector window is locked on another object
1. Open attached "case_1171484-2019.3Test.zip"
2. Create a second Inspector tab
3. In the Project window, select "SampleScene.unity"
4. With the object still selected, lock the new Inspector tab
5. Delete the unlocked Inspector tab
6. In the Project window, select and deselect "DefaultAsset.objConfig"
7. Open Console
Expected results: CustomEditor is not enabled or disabled
Actual results: one instance of CustomEditor is enabled and disabled
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
Notes: if we delete the locked Inspector tab instead of the unlocked one, lock it having selected "SampleScene.unity", and repeat steps 6-7, no instances of the CustomEditor are detected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields
- [CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
- OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled