Search Issue Tracker
CustomEditor instance is created if called when the Inspector window is locked on another object
1. Open attached "case_1171484-2019.3Test.zip"
2. Create a second Inspector tab
3. In the Project window, select "SampleScene.unity"
4. With the object still selected, lock the new Inspector tab
5. Delete the unlocked Inspector tab
6. In the Project window, select and deselect "DefaultAsset.objConfig"
7. Open Console
Expected results: CustomEditor is not enabled or disabled
Actual results: one instance of CustomEditor is enabled and disabled
Reproducible with: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.5f1, 2019.1.12f1, 2019.2.0f1, 2019.3.0a11
Notes: if we delete the locked Inspector tab instead of the unlocked one, lock it having selected "SampleScene.unity", and repeat steps 6-7, no instances of the CustomEditor are detected
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP