Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
CustomCollider2D does not update properly after call to SetCustomShape(s)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Unzip and load the attached project "CC2D.Zip".
2. Open the "SampleScene".
3. Ensure that "Gizmos" are turned on in the "Game" view and selec tthe "TestCollider2D GameObject so you can see the collider gizmo.
4. Press Play, the "Circle" GameObject will fall down.
Expected result: Falling collider stops on the highest box.
Actual result: Falling collider doesn't stop on the highest box but stops on the one below it.
Reproducible with: 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a12
NOTE: CustomCollider2D was introduced in 2021.3. This issue has been there since the start.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] Text input field doesn't disappear when pressing "Enter" on the keyboard connected to a device and HideMobileInput is disabled
- WebGL Player flickers and logs warnings when viewport is resized and "Linear" Color Space is used
- Rigidbody recalculates its center of mass when moving its child Trigger Collider
- Sprites with different indexes than indicated in Text field of Label Inspector are being rendered
- VFX rendering a sphere when using a custom mesh
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Fix for this issue will be available on Unity 2022.2.0a15 and above
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fix for this issue is available on Unity 2022.1.2f1 and above
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.3):
Fix for this issue is available on Unity 2021.3.4f1 and above