Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
CustomCollider2D does not update properly after call to SetCustomShape(s)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Unzip and load the attached project "CC2D.Zip".
2. Open the "SampleScene".
3. Ensure that "Gizmos" are turned on in the "Game" view and selec tthe "TestCollider2D GameObject so you can see the collider gizmo.
4. Press Play, the "Circle" GameObject will fall down.
Expected result: Falling collider stops on the highest box.
Actual result: Falling collider doesn't stop on the highest box but stops on the one below it.
Reproducible with: 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a12
NOTE: CustomCollider2D was introduced in 2021.3. This issue has been there since the start.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up