Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
CustomCollider2D does not update properly after call to SetCustomShape(s)
Steps to reproduce:
1. Unzip and load the attached project "CC2D.Zip".
2. Open the "SampleScene".
3. Ensure that "Gizmos" are turned on in the "Game" view and selec tthe "TestCollider2D GameObject so you can see the collider gizmo.
4. Press Play, the "Circle" GameObject will fall down.
Expected result: Falling collider stops on the highest box.
Actual result: Falling collider doesn't stop on the highest box but stops on the one below it.
Reproducible with: 2021.3.1f1, 2022.1.0b16, 2022.2.0a12
NOTE: CustomCollider2D was introduced in 2021.3. This issue has been there since the start.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration
- Label with Dynamic Color is not getting Playmode tint in the UI Builder window
- Error "Could not create asset from Packages/com.unity.postprocessing/PostProcessing" when adding Post Processing package via Git URL for the first time