Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
CustomCollider2D doesn't use the Collider2D.Offset property for its PhysicsShape2D.
1. Open the attached project "CustomColliderOffset.zip"
2. Open the "SampleScene" scene
3. Select the "CustomShape" GameObject
4. Adjust the "Offset" property on the "CustomCollider2D" component
Expected result: All the shapes in both the Game/Scene views moves with the offset
Actual result: The shapes do not move with the offset
NOTE: There is an additional minor and cosmetic issue that is also fixed under this bug report because it didn't really justify the additional overhead of a full bug report. If you notice in the screenshot attached, the Polygon Shape isn't the correct color (it's purple and not green). This is due to some specific issue when drawing the previous shape in the test project (Edge shape). This has also been fixed as can be verified by seeing all shapes are drawn in the gizmo colour (green).
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0b1, 2022.1.0a1
Not reproducible with: Feature landed in 2021.2.0b1
Reproducible with: All Editors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when selecting color with a color picker
- Crash on GUIView::DoPaint when creating a new Tile Palette
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders