Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Custom Surface Shader does not handle Shadow correctly when used from DrawMeshInstancedIndirect
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "DMIIObjects_SurfShader_DebugEnv.zip"
2. Load Scene "ReproScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Toggle the Emission on any of the DMII Materials under Assets/ForceGraph/Materials (e.g. "Mat_Cube_DMII") off and on
Expected result: Shadows should not be switching positions
Actual result: Shadows should are switching positions
Reproduced with: 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.0.b8, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] Building fails when local functions in method with SystemAPI() are used
- Context menu should open on mouse down instead of mouse up on MacOS
- Cannot change Listview/TreeView selection with Right-Click mouse down
- Black screen in the Game view when using Blitter.BlitCameraTexture
- Layout elements are missing when the VFX Graph Window is docked horizontally