Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
Custom Surface Shader does not handle Shadow correctly when used from DrawMeshInstancedIndirect
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "DMIIObjects_SurfShader_DebugEnv.zip"
2. Load Scene "ReproScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Toggle the Emission on any of the DMII Materials under Assets/ForceGraph/Materials (e.g. "Mat_Cube_DMII") off and on
Expected result: Shadows should not be switching positions
Actual result: Shadows should are switching positions
Reproduced with: 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.0.b8, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- Unity.IL2CPP.Building.BuilderFailedException when building on Android and using Regex in code
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values