Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Custom Surface Shader does not handle Shadow correctly when used from DrawMeshInstancedIndirect
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "DMIIObjects_SurfShader_DebugEnv.zip"
2. Load Scene "ReproScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Toggle the Emission on any of the DMII Materials under Assets/ForceGraph/Materials (e.g. "Mat_Cube_DMII") off and on
Expected result: Shadows should not be switching positions
Actual result: Shadows should are switching positions
Reproduced with: 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.0.b8, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework