Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Custom Surface Shader does not handle Shadow correctly when used from DrawMeshInstancedIndirect
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "DMIIObjects_SurfShader_DebugEnv.zip"
2. Load Scene "ReproScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Toggle the Emission on any of the DMII Materials under Assets/ForceGraph/Materials (e.g. "Mat_Cube_DMII") off and on
Expected result: Shadows should not be switching positions
Actual result: Shadows should are switching positions
Reproduced with: 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.0.b8, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object