Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
Custom Surface Shader does not handle Shadow correctly when used from DrawMeshInstancedIndirect
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user attached project "DMIIObjects_SurfShader_DebugEnv.zip"
2. Load Scene "ReproScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
4. Toggle the Emission on any of the DMII Materials under Assets/ForceGraph/Materials (e.g. "Mat_Cube_DMII") off and on
Expected result: Shadows should not be switching positions
Actual result: Shadows should are switching positions
Reproduced with: 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.0.b8, 2018.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file