Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
Custom packages can be deleted via Project window and are still visible and clickable afterwards
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1101384_repro.zip" project
2. In Project window, right-click on "Packages/2D Animation"
3. Select "Delete"
Expected result: Deleting "2D Animation" package via Project window is not permitted, or it is not visible right after being deleted.
Actual result: Although the "2D Animation" package folder is deleted, it is still visible in the Project window. Sometimes the Editor also becomes unresponsive.
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.17f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a9
- Could not be tested on versions prior to 2018.2, since the above mentioned "Packages" folder was introduced in 2018.2.
- The above-mentioned package "2D Animation" was installed not via Package Manager, but added manually to the Packages folder in the project directory. The issue is not specific to only this package.
Fixed in 2019.2.0a2
Backported to 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar