Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
Custom packages can be deleted via Project window and are still visible and clickable afterwards
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1101384_repro.zip" project
2. In Project window, right-click on "Packages/2D Animation"
3. Select "Delete"
Expected result: Deleting "2D Animation" package via Project window is not permitted, or it is not visible right after being deleted.
Actual result: Although the "2D Animation" package folder is deleted, it is still visible in the Project window. Sometimes the Editor also becomes unresponsive.
Reproducible with - 2018.2.0b1, 2018.2.17f1, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a9
- Could not be tested on versions prior to 2018.2, since the above mentioned "Packages" folder was introduced in 2018.2.
- The above-mentioned package "2D Animation" was installed not via Package Manager, but added manually to the Packages folder in the project directory. The issue is not specific to only this package.
Fixed in 2019.2.0a2
Backported to 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors