Search Issue Tracker
Custom Material Editor Properties Don't Appear
I've followed the instructions to create custom material editor as described here in section Real Example: http://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/SL-CustomMaterialEditors.html
But that didn't work for 5.0 b11.
I've tried the same with 4.5.0 and it worked fine.
I'm on Win 8.1 x64.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- VFX Graph not retaining reference to custom spawner
- [URP] Blend Style panel is translucent and appears to be of different colour
- ProjectFilesGenerator.ProjectFileGeneration event isn't raised
- [Asset Import] Errors thrown on creating a project using microgame templates
- A game object is instantiated in a translated transform position when it is instantiated as a child of a new parent object