Search Issue Tracker
Custom Lightweight Shaders are broken in the build
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Build and run game
Expected result: Shaders are not broken and Canyon is visible as in the Editor.
Actual result: Shaders are broken. The screen is pink in the build.
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order