Search Issue Tracker
Custom Lightweight Shaders are broken in the build
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Build and run game
Expected result: Shaders are not broken and Canyon is visible as in the Editor.
Actual result: Shaders are broken. The screen is pink in the build.
Reproduced in: 2019.2.0a2, 2019.1.0b1, 2018.3.3f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline