Search Issue Tracker
Custom Inspector loses prefab reference when that prefab is modified
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's project
2. Open Bug/BugScene scene
3. In the Hierarchy check MyInspector Game Object, "My custom mono" is assigned
4. Select MyPrefab in the Project and click Open Prefab in the inspector
5. Change position from (0,0,0) to (1,0,0)
6. Go back to the scene
Expected result: "My custom mono" is still assigned
Actual result: "My custom mono" is unassigned
Reproducible with 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b3, 2019.2.0a5
This is a duplicate of issue #1116476Prefab's references are lost when modifying prefab
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website