Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Fixed in 2020.2
Custom Grandle settings are not exported to build.gradle
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "case_1227315"
2. Navigate to Build settings
3. Export the project
4. Navigate to Project directory-> Assets-> "baseProjectTemplate.gradle" and open it with Text editor
5. Notice Custom settings at lines 6, 13, 16,
5. Navigate to Exported projects location ->"build.gradle" and open it with a text editor
7. Notice that Custom settings are not present
Expected results: Custom Gradle settings are exported
Actual results: Custom Gradle settings are not exported
Reproducible with: 2017.4.39f1, 2018.4.20f1, 2019.3.8f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string