Search Issue Tracker
Custom font material is missing after loading UI text prefab from an Asset Bundle
Steps to reproduce:
1. open user's attached "StaticFontBug.zip"
2. open and play scene "Main"
3. go into scene view and move UI panel positions (gif attached)
Expected: all three panels should look identical
Actual: panel which was loaded from an assetbundle is missing a font material
Reproduced: 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0p4, 5.5.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadows are not cast when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- [uGUI] Vertices retrieved from GetUIVertexStream method cannot be modified when adjusting them through script
- Scroll bar scrolls less in the Package Manager packages than elsewhere when pressing on the empty scroll bar area to scroll
- Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made