Search Issue Tracker
Custom font material is missing after loading UI text prefab from an Asset Bundle
Steps to reproduce:
1. open user's attached "StaticFontBug.zip"
2. open and play scene "Main"
3. go into scene view and move UI panel positions (gif attached)
Expected: all three panels should look identical
Actual: panel which was loaded from an assetbundle is missing a font material
Reproduced: 5.3.6p3, 5.4.0p4, 5.5.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window