Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Custom font has wrong vertical alignment
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Scene contains two buttons, one which has text in Arial and other which uses Myriad Pro font. Other properties of these buttons are identical
4. Notice that text in Myriad Pro has wrong vertical alignment
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.2p4, 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fields are not focused correctly when using UI Builder
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Mesh.CombineMeshes discards empty sub-meshes when 'mergeSubmeshes' is set to false
- [Linux] MacOS build fails for every architecture when the project contains a "StreamingAssets" folder with empty an "yaml" file
- Property drawers do not always update height correctly when expanded via iteration