Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Custom font has wrong vertical alignment
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Scene contains two buttons, one which has text in Arial and other which uses Myriad Pro font. Other properties of these buttons are identical
4. Notice that text in Myriad Pro has wrong vertical alignment
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.2p4, 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] VFX graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- The Rotation of Child GameObject with the Interpolating RigidBody is set to a random number when changing the Rotation of Parent GameObject
- [Shader Graph] Shader graph is still dark when using Light Mode
- [Android] QosService.Instance.GetSortedMultiplayQosResultsAsync crashes Player when it's built
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Player is not killed when using xkill command
Aug 19, 2020 05:31
good one <a href="https://www.lyricsauto.com">lyricsauto</a>
Feb 25, 2016 22:56
This is also holding back a release for me. In 5.3.2, text was too high in one project, preventing me from releasing. 5.3.3 fixed that, but now broke a newer project, where all of the text is now too low. This is critical for me.
Feb 25, 2016 08:27
5.4? It's schedule to March 16.
We need it in a 5.3.3pX patch release, please.
Feb 24, 2016 08:41
When is scheduled to be fixed? It's really critical as we can't use custom fonts in any project.