Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Custom font has wrong vertical alignment
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Scene contains two buttons, one which has text in Arial and other which uses Myriad Pro font. Other properties of these buttons are identical
4. Notice that text in Myriad Pro has wrong vertical alignment
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.2p4, 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%