Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Custom font has wrong vertical alignment
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Scene contains two buttons, one which has text in Arial and other which uses Myriad Pro font. Other properties of these buttons are identical
4. Notice that text in Myriad Pro has wrong vertical alignment
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.2p4, 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- SkinnedMeshRenderer not rendering correctly in 2019.1 after altering mesh in Play Mode
- [Blocks] Position (Circle) does not take the Center Z value into account