Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.4.0
Custom font has wrong vertical alignment
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Test"
3. Scene contains two buttons, one which has text in Arial and other which uses Myriad Pro font. Other properties of these buttons are identical
4. Notice that text in Myriad Pro has wrong vertical alignment
Reproduced with: 5.2.4f1, 5.3.2p4, 5.4.0b7
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.