Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2018.4
Custom EditorWindow's PropertyDrawer does not render property field list
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached 'project-1273190.zip' project
2. In the Editor, select 'Window' > 'Hello Window'
3. Expand the 'New Commands' tab if it is not expanded
Expected result: 'Size' field list is rendered
Actual result: nothing is rendered
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.3.0a6
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0a7, 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string