Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Curves] Saved curve preset is scaled vertically when using EditorGUI.CurveField
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the available scene
3. Open the curve editor by clicking the curve component in the 'Curve' gameobject
4. Create a curve ranging from y: -1 to y: +1
5. Save the curve as a preset, by clicking the bottom left Gear icon and 'New'
Selecting the preset from the bottom list creates incorrect curve. Some of the curves points have been moved to y: 0
Selecting the preset form the Preset grid sets the curve as it was saved. (see gif attached)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RectMask2D masks a child game object even if it is in the boundaries.
- [UI] Tiled Image stretches sprite borders in Tight mesh mode
- Child UI elements in parent Canvas cannot be configured after changing their Anchor preset and previewing it
- [iOS] Audio playback doesn't start immediately after resuming an app
- Can't install Unity 2017.1.0a1 on Windows 10 (Error: Unity requires Windows7 or later!)