Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Curves] Saved curve preset is scaled vertically when using EditorGUI.CurveField
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the available scene
3. Open the curve editor by clicking the curve component in the 'Curve' gameobject
4. Create a curve ranging from y: -1 to y: +1
5. Save the curve as a preset, by clicking the bottom left Gear icon and 'New'
Selecting the preset from the bottom list creates incorrect curve. Some of the curves points have been moved to y: 0
Selecting the preset form the Preset grid sets the curve as it was saved. (see gif attached)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default