Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Curves] Saved curve preset is scaled vertically when using EditorGUI.CurveField
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the available scene
3. Open the curve editor by clicking the curve component in the 'Curve' gameobject
4. Create a curve ranging from y: -1 to y: +1
5. Save the curve as a preset, by clicking the bottom left Gear icon and 'New'
Selecting the preset from the bottom list creates incorrect curve. Some of the curves points have been moved to y: 0
Selecting the preset form the Preset grid sets the curve as it was saved. (see gif attached)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Chrome66: no longer playing integrated audio
- Chrome65 deprecation warning: AudioParam value setter will become equivalent to AudioParam.setValueAtTime()
- Turn off stats collection for areas hidden in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.