Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Curves] Saved curve preset is scaled vertically when using EditorGUI.CurveField
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the available scene
3. Open the curve editor by clicking the curve component in the 'Curve' gameobject
4. Create a curve ranging from y: -1 to y: +1
5. Save the curve as a preset, by clicking the bottom left Gear icon and 'New'
Selecting the preset from the bottom list creates incorrect curve. Some of the curves points have been moved to y: 0
Selecting the preset form the Preset grid sets the curve as it was saved. (see gif attached)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"