Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
[Curves] Saved curve preset is scaled vertically when using EditorGUI.CurveField
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the available scene
3. Open the curve editor by clicking the curve component in the 'Curve' gameobject
4. Create a curve ranging from y: -1 to y: +1
5. Save the curve as a preset, by clicking the bottom left Gear icon and 'New'
Selecting the preset from the bottom list creates incorrect curve. Some of the curves points have been moved to y: 0
Selecting the preset form the Preset grid sets the curve as it was saved. (see gif attached)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete