Search Issue Tracker
Curve change is applied to all curves in Custom Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "860540-repro.zip" and "test" scene
2. Go to Window -> Utility AI Editor
3. Right click on blank space and click Add Curve
4. Click on the Curve field to edit it
5. Choose any curve from Presets
6. Now edit the first curve
Expected behavior: The second curve stays the same
Actual behavior: The second curve becomes the same as the first one
Reproducible: 5.3.7p2, 5.4.3p3, 5.5.0p1, 5.6.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor tries to compile JS files included WebGL templates
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"