Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.13f1, 2022.1.21f1, 2022.2.0b13, 2023.1.0a15
Fix In Review for 2020.3.42f1
Cursor position does not update when using pen tablet with Windows Ink enabled
1. Open the attached project
2. While the pen is touching the tablet, move the pen around
Expected result: Cursor position is correctly updated in Console
Actual result: Cursor position is not updated and stays the same where it was touched initially
Reproducible with: 2020.3.25f1, 2020.3.37f1, 2021.3.7f1, 2022.1.0a16, 2022.1.11f1, 2022.2.0b3, 2023.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.24f1, 2022.1.0a1, 2022.1.0a15
Reproducible on: Windows 10
Not reproducible on: macOS 12.4
Notes: Tested with Wacom Intuos Pro M Paper Edition on Windows 10 machine.
Not reproducible when Windows Ink is turned off.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform