Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2.0f3
Cursor.lockState and moving window causes window to go out-of-screen
1. Open the attached project "BugReport_LockMouse_RepositionsWindow.zip";
2. Select File -> Build & Run;
3. As soon as the window shows up, slightly move the window around;
Expected results: Dragging the window while modifying Cursor.lockState should not screw the window position.
Actual results: Once the splash-screen completed, the window is positioned outside the screen and cannot be brought back.
Reproduced on: 5.6.1p1, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1.
Not reproduced on: 5.5.3p3.
Regression first introduced: 5.6.1p1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected