Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Won't Fix in 2017.2.X
Cursor.lockState and moving window causes window to go out-of-screen
1. Open the attached project "BugReport_LockMouse_RepositionsWindow.zip";
2. Select File -> Build & Run;
3. As soon as the window shows up, slightly move the window around;
Expected results: Dragging the window while modifying Cursor.lockState should not screw the window position.
Actual results: Once the splash-screen completed, the window is positioned outside the screen and cannot be brought back.
Reproduced on: 5.6.1p1, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.3.0a1.
Not reproduced on: 5.5.3p3.
Regression first introduced: 5.6.1p1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete