Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Cursor confinement in windowed mode transitions to the fullscreen mode with incorrect boundaries
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Build the included scene
3. Open the build in windowed mode
4. Check the boundaries
5. Enter fullscreen (Alt + Enter) and check the boundaries once again
Expected result: The cursor is confined in fullscreen
Actual result: Cursor confinement uses the window boundaries instead of fullscreen
Reproduced with: 2017.1.3p2, 2017.2.3f1, 2017.4.5f1, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b7, 2018.3.0a1
- Tabbing out and then back in the fullscreen Player fixes the boundaries
Fixed in 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website