Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Curl error 51: UNITYTLS_X509VERIFY_FLAG_NOT_TRUSTED when making a request to the server using self signed certificate
How to reproduce:
1. Download and extract "mock-backend.zip"
2. Update the file "selfSignedCerts/san.cnf" by putting the IP address of where the server will be hosted in the last line (for example `IP.1 = 220.127.116.11`)
3. Add an entry in "/etc/hosts", that directs "mock.local" to your local IP
4. Run the following command from the "selfSignedCerts" directory: openssl req -x509 -nodes -days 730 -newkey rsa:2048 -keyout key.pem -out cert.pem -config san.cnf
5. Double click on the certificate file, then mark it as trusted in the keychain/trust store
6. Start the server with the following command: dotnet run Startup.cs
7. Open the attached project "BugReportProject.zip"
8. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: No error is thrown
Actual result: Curl error 51: UNITYTLS_X509VERIFY_FLAG_NOT_TRUSTED error is thrown
Reproducible with - 2018.4.31f1, 2019.4.17f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3
Feb 23, 2021 08:41
Who wrote this instruction? I understand nothing!!!! Where shold I take "mock-backend.zip"? What is it?
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.2):
Fixed in 2021.2.0a7