Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Cubemaps imported from textures aren't marked as non-readable, thus using more memory than they should
1) Reimport all assets
2) Build a Standalone Windows build with development mode on, and profiler attach on
3) View the Memory Usage (click on Memory section in the Profiler window)
4) Observe that Used Unity is > 150 Mb and Reserved Unity is > 150 Mb whereas it could be smaller
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned