Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Cube scales in x axis too when it is scaled in z axis while using Rect Tool
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Select Cube in the Hierarchy window
3. Select Rect Tool from Tools bar
4. Scale cube along the z-axis
Expected result: the cube is scaled only in z-axis
Actual result: cube scales a bit in x-axis too
Reproduced with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11.
Not reproduced with: 2020.1.0a1, 2020.2.0a1, 2019.3.0a1, 2018.4.0f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Resizing Profiler Module Details panel and releasing mouse button outside Unity doesn't cancel resize
- "Auto-hide gizmos" preference is not saved when reopening the project
- Sampling a custom depth texture on a machine with a GTX 1080 makes object's textures display the wrong color when in Play mode or Player
- Terrain is missing the Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass shader when AssetBundles are built in older Unity Versions
- [Android] URP Project crashes when built on a device with PowerVR Rogue GE8320 GPU