Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Cube scales in x axis too when it is scaled in z axis while using Rect Tool
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Select Cube in the Hierarchy window
3. Select Rect Tool from Tools bar
4. Scale cube along the z-axis
Expected result: the cube is scaled only in z-axis
Actual result: cube scales a bit in x-axis too
Reproduced with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11.
Not reproduced with: 2020.1.0a1, 2020.2.0a1, 2019.3.0a1, 2018.4.0f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh