Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Cube scales in x axis too when it is scaled in z axis while using Rect Tool
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Select Cube in the Hierarchy window
3. Select Rect Tool from Tools bar
4. Scale cube along the z-axis
Expected result: the cube is scaled only in z-axis
Actual result: cube scales a bit in x-axis too
Reproduced with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11.
Not reproduced with: 2020.1.0a1, 2020.2.0a1, 2019.3.0a1, 2018.4.0f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New input system Windows native backend gets stuck in infinite loop when USB HID device with 0xFFFF usage max is plugged in
- Superluminal fails to resolve symbols after mono upgrade
- Windows Standalone player builds with Mono scripting backend don't run on fresh windows installs
- RootEditor predicate for GameObjects disables Drag and Drop in the Scene View
- Player Input component help reference button does not link to docs