Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Cube scales in x axis too when it is scaled in z axis while using Rect Tool
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Select Cube in the Hierarchy window
3. Select Rect Tool from Tools bar
4. Scale cube along the z-axis
Expected result: the cube is scaled only in z-axis
Actual result: cube scales a bit in x-axis too
Reproduced with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11.
Not reproduced with: 2020.1.0a1, 2020.2.0a1, 2019.3.0a1, 2018.4.0f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field