Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Cube scales in x axis too when it is scaled in z axis while using Rect Tool
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project
2. Select Cube in the Hierarchy window
3. Select Rect Tool from Tools bar
4. Scale cube along the z-axis
Expected result: the cube is scaled only in z-axis
Actual result: cube scales a bit in x-axis too
Reproduced with: 2018.4.23f1, 2019.3.14f1, 2020.1.0b9, 2020.2.0a11.
Not reproduced with: 2020.1.0a1, 2020.2.0a1, 2019.3.0a1, 2018.4.0f1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button