Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Ctrl + Drag or Option + Drag on an asset with unsaved changes will copy an asset without the unsaved changes
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (CopyAssetBug.zip)
2. Select BugMaterial.mat
3. Change something in the Inspector window(e.g. Metallic value)
4. CTRL + Drag(Windows) or Option + Drag(macOS) the Material to create a copy
5. Inspect the copy of the Material
Expected result: the Material copy is identical to the original
Actual result: the Material copy does not contain unsaved changes
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0a20
Not reproducible with: 2020.2.0a21, 2020.2.0b3
Duplicating an asset via CTRL + D/CMD + D duplicates the material along with the unsaved changes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string