Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.2.1
"Ctrl" click on object selects another object in scene view
1. Open "BugDemo" Unity project
2. Click on "Main Camera" object in hierarchy tab
3. Go to "GameObject" > "Align View to Selected"
4. Click on the corner cube (in the center of the scene view)
5. Hold "Ctrl" button and click same cube again and again (screenshot attached)
6. Notice that different cubes gets selected and unselected after each click
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"