Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.4.0f1
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
"csc.rsp" files generate "Invalid AssetDatabase path" warning messages if placed in the Package folder
1. Open "1137372" project
2. Reimport "Foo.cs" from the Packages folder
3. Notice error "Invalid AssetDatabase path ... Use path relative to the project folder."
Expected Result: "csc.rsp" files do not generate warning messages if placed in the Package folder
Actual Result: "csc.rsp" files generate warning messages if placed in the Package folder
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a1
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a9, 2019.1.0b8, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.1.0a15, 2019.1.0a13, 2018.3.10f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2018.3.0b11
Did not reproduce on: 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.0a8, 2019.1.0a5, 2019.1.0a1, 2018.3.0b10, 2018.3.0b5, 2018.3.0a1, 2017.4.24f1 (No packman)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves