Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Crunch compression library crash "crnlib::crn_comp::quantize_images()" > "crnlib::dxt_hc::compress"
1. Open the attached project "CrunchCompressionTest.zip (9.6 MB)".
- Editor crashes.
- 12 core CPU Mac Pro machine by the User.
- 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.6f1.
Not reproducible with:
- Most of the other machines: tested several iMacs, MacBook Pro machines, 16 core CPU (Intel Xeon W-2145) Windows machine.
- The issue is not reproducible by us.
- Full call stack attached in the edit below
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce color is wrong
- [UI] Float types revert to 0 if a decimal point is entered when the value is selected
- LWRP is leaking resources when building Unity.Physics project to device
- Prefab instance with a script that automatically sets the parent of it creates a duplicate of itself after exiting Prefab mode
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework