Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2017.4
Crunch compression library crash "crnlib::crn_comp::quantize_images()" > "crnlib::dxt_hc::compress"
1. Open the attached project "CrunchCompressionTest.zip (9.6 MB)".
- Editor crashes.
- 12 core CPU Mac Pro machine by the User.
- 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.6f1.
Not reproducible with:
- Most of the other machines: tested several iMacs, MacBook Pro machines, 16 core CPU (Intel Xeon W-2145) Windows machine.
- The issue is not reproducible by us.
- Full call stack attached in the edit below
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`