Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
Crunch compression library crash "crnlib::crn_comp::quantize_images()" > "crnlib::dxt_hc::compress"
1. Open the attached project "CrunchCompressionTest.zip (9.6 MB)".
- Editor crashes.
- 12 core CPU Mac Pro machine by the User.
- 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.6f1.
Not reproducible with:
- Most of the other machines: tested several iMacs, MacBook Pro machines, 16 core CPU (Intel Xeon W-2145) Windows machine.
- The issue is not reproducible by us.
- Full call stack attached in the edit below
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics Settings RP Asset is changed to None when you press the Escape Key in Object Picker and choose to Continue
- Dedicated Server player crashes on complex HDRP project
- [Mac] Dedicated Server build only decreases Memory usage, CPU time and Build size remain the same as Standalone
- [Linux][Mac] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field