Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
Crunch compression library crash "crnlib::crn_comp::quantize_images()" > "crnlib::dxt_hc::compress"
1. Open the attached project "CrunchCompressionTest.zip (9.6 MB)".
- Editor crashes.
- 12 core CPU Mac Pro machine by the User.
- 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.6f1.
Not reproducible with:
- Most of the other machines: tested several iMacs, MacBook Pro machines, 16 core CPU (Intel Xeon W-2145) Windows machine.
- The issue is not reproducible by us.
- Full call stack attached in the edit below
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform