Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
Crunch compression library crash "crnlib::crn_comp::quantize_images()" > "crnlib::dxt_hc::compress"
1. Open the attached project "CrunchCompressionTest.zip (9.6 MB)".
- Editor crashes.
- 12 core CPU Mac Pro machine by the User.
- 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.6f1.
Not reproducible with:
- Most of the other machines: tested several iMacs, MacBook Pro machines, 16 core CPU (Intel Xeon W-2145) Windows machine.
- The issue is not reproducible by us.
- Full call stack attached in the edit below
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform