Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 12.0.X
Found in [Package]
[Cross-pipeline] Post Processing defaults to HDRP in a URP project when both SRPs are present.
1. Open a project with both HDRP and URP packages installed
2. Set URP as the active render pipeline
3. Create a new global volume
4. Observe the volume is a HDRP volume
- Volumes to default to the active SRP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player