Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Linux] Creating new project with HDRP throws error: Kernel 'KSampleCopy4_1_x_8' not found
1) Open Unity Hub
2) Create a new project, while creating it, select "HDRP" Template
After project opens, you will notice a lot of errors, one of them being endlessly called "Kernel 'KSampleCopy4_1_x_8' not found"
Reproduced in 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems