Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Linux] Creating new project with HDRP throws error: Kernel 'KSampleCopy4_1_x_8' not found
1) Open Unity Hub
2) Create a new project, while creating it, select "HDRP" Template
After project opens, you will notice a lot of errors, one of them being endlessly called "Kernel 'KSampleCopy4_1_x_8' not found"
Reproduced in 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a13
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] AudioClip generated by an external process (LMMS) and loaded into the editor has no samples
- [Hub][Mac] "Create" button in Project creation window does not gray out when selecting root folder of Read-Only external storage
- Private OnSceneGUI method is not called when using a base Editor type with the attribute editorForChildClasses
- Sprite.OverrideGeometry Incorrectly overrides vertices
- [Unity 2018] Editor crash on switching target platform when project contains a dll asset with a define constraint