Search Issue Tracker
creating a script and adding it to an object doesn't work (provides an error)
1. Open attached project
2. Create a new C# script
3. Add it to Main Camera (either to the new scene or in last stand scene)
Expected result: The script get's added
Actual result: An error is thrown
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window
- HasProperty misleadingly returns true when no "_ST"-named property exists in Shader file