Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Creating a Preset of an asset type marked as excluded from presets is allowed but the generated preset is not usable.
1. Create a new empty Project
2. Import the attached Script
3. Press Test > Create basic texture in the Menu bar
Expected result: No Preset is created and an informative error is thrown
Actual result: A Preset is created even though it is not supported
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b3, 2022.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes on PersistentManager::InstanceIDToLocalSerializedObjectIdentifier when reimporting an asset
- [iOS] iPhone XR texture issues when using a vertex shader
- [macOS] Returned systemWidth and systemHeight are half of the correct values when using Display.main
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API