Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Creating a Preset of an asset type marked as excluded from presets is allowed but the generated preset is not usable.
1. Create a new empty Project
2. Import the attached Script
3. Press Test > Create basic texture in the Menu bar
Expected result: No Preset is created and an informative error is thrown
Actual result: A Preset is created even though it is not supported
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b3, 2022.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display