Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Creating a Preset of an asset type marked as excluded from presets is allowed but the generated preset is not usable.
1. Create a new empty Project
2. Import the attached Script
3. Press Test > Create basic texture in the Menu bar
Expected result: No Preset is created and an informative error is thrown
Actual result: A Preset is created even though it is not supported
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.14f1, 2021.1.14f1, 2021.2.0b3, 2022.1.0a2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shadowmask Mode property affects shadow rendering when using Baked Indirect
- Full screen renderer feature does not work with stencil
- Glob function isn't working with TextureImporter in Preset Manager
- [HDRP] New project has unsaved changes when creating a project from HDRP templates
- Some pixels fail to render when using Depth Priming