Search Issue Tracker
Creating a prefab while the record button is pressed in the animation window causes the prefab to be created without a material.
Steps to reproduce :
- create a sphere
- open the animation window and press record
- save the clip
- drag the sphere from Hierarchy to the Project view
- notice that the prefab has no material
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- An Unhandled exception is thrown in the Editor.log and Console window when trying to build AssetBundles
- InterlockedExchange function throws an error when using floats as arguments