Search Issue Tracker
Creating a prefab while the record button is pressed in the animation window causes the prefab to be created without a material.
Steps to reproduce :
- create a sphere
- open the animation window and press record
- save the clip
- drag the sphere from Hierarchy to the Project view
- notice that the prefab has no material
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)