Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Creating a prefab from a game object with a sprite and a cloth will cause Unity to crash
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene "Crash"
- drag the "Test Object" to the Project Browser and Unity will crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned