Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Stopping of coroutines crashes when exiting Play mode
1. Download attached project "UNET_FPS.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "MainMenu" scene
3. Enter Play mode
4. Press "LAN Host(H)" button
5. With mouse left button shoot and kill one of the pill bottle enemies
6. Press Play button to stop the game
Expected result: After exiting play mode, Unity Editor doesn't crash
Actual result: After exiting play mode, Unity Editor crash
Reproduced on Unity 5.5.1f1, 5.5.3p2, 5.6.0p4 and 2017.1.0b1
Could not check for regression on Unity 5.4.x because files can not be loaded
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab