Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
CreateDirect3D11SurfaceFromDXGISurface crash after code recompile on DirectX API
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "Sweet Castle.zip"
2. Open scene "Level1"
3. Make edits to any script that is within the scene (click on any of the objects and edit its script). Adding a comment to the script is sufficient
4. Switch back to Unity and let it recompile
Actual result: Crash
Expected result: No crash
Note: Game windows has to be present for the crash. If it is not, after recompile, switching to it will crash Unity
If the graphics API was not set to DirectX (version does not seem to matter), Unity will not crash. But upon changing it to DirectX (even after recompile) it will crash
Tested and reproduced on:
Unity 5.0.3f2, 5.1.4f1, 5.2.4p1, 5.3.1p4, 5.4.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property