Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2022.2.X, 2023.1.X
CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project "MaterialKeywordBug.zip"
2. Select the menu item "Bug -> Create Material"
3. Observe the Console
4. _TEST_KEYWORD is set on the material that gets serialized, then _TEST_KEYWORD is gone
Expected results: CreateAsset persists keywords set to a material
Actual results: CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
Reproducible on: 2021.3.18f1, 2022.2.5f1, 2023.1.0b1
Could not test on 2020.3.45f1 due to scripting errors when downgraded
-"Editor/Meh.cs" script logic:
1. Instantiate a material from a template in the project
2. Sets the desired keyword
3. CreateAsset to save that new material
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] forward+ lighting glitch when built on Xiaomi Mi 10
- Lens Flare occlusion effect doesn't work when the Camera GameObject is behind obstacles
- Texture Importer: Swaps red and blue channels
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results