Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
CRC values of AssetBundles are the same when HDRP Asset's Lit Shader Mode is changed and AssetBundles are built
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "tests.zip"
2. Click Bundles>Build
3. Open <project-path>/AssetBundles/<platform>/tests.manifest
4. Take note of CRC value
5. In the Editor select Assets\HDRPDefaultResources\HDRenderPipelineAsset.asset
6. In the Inspector window change Lit Shader Mode to "Forward Only"
7. Repeat steps 2 to 4
Expected results: CRC values are different
Actual results: CRC values are the same
Reproducible with: 2021.2.13f1
Could not test with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2022.1.0b9, 2022.2.0a5 (errors in the Console window)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true