Search Issue Tracker
Crashes when "Open Project" between projects of different Unity 5.3.5x versions
1. Open User's or any other project in Unity 5.3.5f1
2. Close the project
3. Open Any other project in Unity 5.3.5p3
4. Use "Open Project"
5. Select previously opened project 
6. Crash should occur
7. Close Unity
Expected behaviour: No crashes when switching between project last opened in different versions.
Reproduced switching between Unity versions: 5.3.5f1 -> 5.3.5p2, 5.3.5f1 -> 5.3.5p3, 5.3.5p2 -> 5.3.5p3
Note: It happens only between 5.3.5 different versions
Did not reproduce on 5.3 or 5.4 versions and switching between 5.3.5 and 5.4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1