Search Issue Tracker
Crashes when editing a shader which is being used by another shader's UsePass
1. Open attached project (ShaderCrash.zip)
2. Open Repro scene
3. On ProjectView, open BrokenUsepass shader, edit line 10 to be:
4. Save file, go back to Unity
5. On ProjectView, open BrokenSinglePass shader, edit line 47 to be:
return col * float4(1,0,0,1);
6. Save file, go back to Unity
7. On ProjectView, open BrokenSinglePass shader again, edit line 47 to be:
return col * float4(1,0,0,1)-;
8. Save file, go back to Unity
Tested on Win DX11.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device