Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Crashes on physx::PxsSolverSetupSolveTask::runInternal when x/y/z motion is locked
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download bugreport_crash.zip and open Assets/SimulationRecorder/BenchmarkRecorder.unity scene
2. Press play to enter game mode
3. In 5-15 seconds Editor will crash
Results: Unity crashes when Configurable Joint motion is locked. This is done via script bendJointBase.cs line 82.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b6, 5.5.1p2, 5.5.0p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion Failed - IntersectEllipseWithLine
- Handles.Disc function performance is very slow in Scene View
- [HoloLens] WorldAnchorStore throws an ArgumentNullException when calling Save method
- [Unity Hub] No warnings are present when trying to install a new version of Unity at an invalid location
- Cannot inspect IntPtr variables in C# debugger