Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crashes on physx::PxsSolverSetupSolveTask::runInternal when x/y/z motion is locked
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download bugreport_crash.zip and open Assets/SimulationRecorder/BenchmarkRecorder.unity scene
2. Press play to enter game mode
3. In 5-15 seconds Editor will crash
Results: Unity crashes when Configurable Joint motion is locked. This is done via script bendJointBase.cs line 82.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b6, 5.5.1p2, 5.5.0p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Daydream] Changing volume at the same moment as RenderScale is being changed causes flickering or black view
- [VR] Google VR SDK for Unity asks to enable VR Support but proceeds to build anyway
- [VR]Changing renderViewportScale results in reduction of viewing space for the right eye when using Post Effects
- Plugin's "Platform Settings" value in Inspector is different compared to the meta file
- [Android] Video Player fails to play when application is built with Gradle Build System