Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crashes on physx::PxsSolverSetupSolveTask::runInternal when x/y/z motion is locked
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download bugreport_crash.zip and open Assets/SimulationRecorder/BenchmarkRecorder.unity scene
2. Press play to enter game mode
3. In 5-15 seconds Editor will crash
Results: Unity crashes when Configurable Joint motion is locked. This is done via script bendJointBase.cs line 82.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b6, 5.5.1p2, 5.5.0p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website