Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Crashes on physx::PxsSolverSetupSolveTask::runInternal when x/y/z motion is locked
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download bugreport_crash.zip and open Assets/SimulationRecorder/BenchmarkRecorder.unity scene
2. Press play to enter game mode
3. In 5-15 seconds Editor will crash
Results: Unity crashes when Configurable Joint motion is locked. This is done via script bendJointBase.cs line 82.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b6, 5.5.1p2, 5.5.0p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode