Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Crashes on physx::PxsSolverSetupSolveTask::runInternal when x/y/z motion is locked
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download bugreport_crash.zip and open Assets/SimulationRecorder/BenchmarkRecorder.unity scene
2. Press play to enter game mode
3. In 5-15 seconds Editor will crash
Results: Unity crashes when Configurable Joint motion is locked. This is done via script bendJointBase.cs line 82.
Reproduced with: 5.6.0b6, 5.5.1p2, 5.5.0p4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button