Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Crashed in AnimationState::DidModifyAnimation after destroying gameObject with animation and call Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets()
Crashed in AnimationState::DidModifyAnimationClip after destroying gameObject with animation then calling Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets()
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached 'TestAnimationClipCrash.zip' project and open in Unity
2) Open 'Main' scene and press Play
3) Click on button 'Begin'
---after 10s - 1 min observe crash
5.3.7p2, 5.4.4p1, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b3
Note: Reproduces on android device with same repro steps as in Editor
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge[SM-G925F], Exynos 7 Octa, OS version 6.0.1 (check attached logcat)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'