Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Crashed in AnimationState::DidModifyAnimation after destroying gameObject with animation and call Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets()
Crashed in AnimationState::DidModifyAnimationClip after destroying gameObject with animation then calling Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets()
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached 'TestAnimationClipCrash.zip' project and open in Unity
2) Open 'Main' scene and press Play
3) Click on button 'Begin'
---after 10s - 1 min observe crash
5.3.7p2, 5.4.4p1, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b3
Note: Reproduces on android device with same repro steps as in Editor
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge[SM-G925F], Exynos 7 Octa, OS version 6.0.1 (check attached logcat)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first