Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Crashed in AnimationState::DidModifyAnimation after destroying gameObject with animation and call Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets()
Crashed in AnimationState::DidModifyAnimationClip after destroying gameObject with animation then calling Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets()
Steps to reproduce:
1) Download attached 'TestAnimationClipCrash.zip' project and open in Unity
2) Open 'Main' scene and press Play
3) Click on button 'Begin'
---after 10s - 1 min observe crash
5.3.7p2, 5.4.4p1, 5.5.0p4, 5.6.0b3
Note: Reproduces on android device with same repro steps as in Editor
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge[SM-G925F], Exynos 7 Octa, OS version 6.0.1 (check attached logcat)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.