Search Issue Tracker
Crash with "Start importing [file path] using Guid" error message when importing .mov or .mp4 file
1. Open the user's attached "AxFTest.zip" project
2. Import .mov or .mp4 file
Expected result: The file is successfully imported
Actual result: The editor crashes with "Start importing [file path] using Guid(38cfcf0186727ba49a95b1ac6ff6a41c) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) Obtained 0 stack frames." error message
Reproducible with: 2021.2.2f1, 2022.1.0a13
First few lines of the error message:
Start importing [file path] using Guid(38cfcf0186727ba49a95b1ac6ff6a41c) Importer(-1,00000000000000000000000000000000) Obtained 0 stack frames.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Description of the Surface Effector 2D "Use Contact Force" option contains a typo
- [Android] [IL2CPP] 'MethodAccessException: Attempt to access method' is thrown when using Faster builds IL2CPP Code Generation
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction