Search Issue Tracker
Crash while building when "Importing assets" step is canceled
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Go to Build Settings
3. Click "Build"
4. Enter build name and quickly two times press "Enter" on keyboard (to save project name and cancel "Importing assets" step)
Expected result: Build is canceled
Actual result: Crash
Not reproducible: 2020.3.3f1, 2021.1.2f1
- Tested and reproduced when building Standalone, Android, iOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Package Manager/My Assets: 401 Response code trying to download a paid asset store package
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- [XR SDK] Single Pass Stereo Instanced rendering breaks when rendering into the shadow map of a spotlight source