Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.2
Crash while building lightmaps on PPtr<ProceduralMaterial>::operator->
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project and "Level9" scene in it.
2. Open Lighting window and enable Precomputed Realtime GI and Baked GI.
3. Press Build and observe the crash within a minute.
Expected behavior: No crash while building lightmaps on PPtr<ProceduralMaterial>::operator->.
Reproducible: 5.4.0b25, 5.4.0f3, 5.5.0a4
Not reproducible: 5.3.6p1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted