Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Crash when using prefab with Slider
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached "BugBorrame" project
2. Drag prefab "PrefabBug" into Hierarchy window
Actual result: Unity will crash because "MaxLifeClampedBackground" has Slider script and it is itself Rect Transform also it is a child of GameObject which has Slider script
Regression first introduced in: 2017.2.0a1
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0a3, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.1p4, 2017.1.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities