Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Crash when using prefab with Slider
How to reproduce:
1. Open user attached "BugBorrame" project
2. Drag prefab "PrefabBug" into Hierarchy window
Actual result: Unity will crash because "MaxLifeClampedBackground" has Slider script and it is itself Rect Transform also it is a child of GameObject which has Slider script
Regression first introduced in: 2017.2.0a1
Reproducible with: 2017.2.0a1, 2017.2.0a3, 2017.2.0b4, 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2017.1.1p4, 2017.1.2f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'