Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Crash when using Paste Material Properties on a Material with no assigned shader
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1297087_copymaterials.zip"
2. Select "Golem01MAT.mat" ("Golem" > "Materials" folder)
3. Right-click on the material in the Inspector Window and select "Copy Material Properties"
4. Select "Golem02MAT.mat" ("Golem" > "Materials" folder)
5. Right-click on the material in the Inspector Window and select "Paste Material Properties"
Expected result: Material properties are paster
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with - 2019.4.15f1 (TMP 2.1.3), 2020.2.1f1 (TMP 3.0.3), 2021.1.0a10 (TMP 3.0.3)
Could not test (no functionality to copy material properties) - 2018.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Editor process remains running after closing Editor
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- "Image invalid format!" Error is thrown when Generating Lights on Vulkan Graphics API and Android Build target
- [Mono Upgrade]FileSystemWatcher FileSystemWatcherArgs.Name variable returning the full path instead of the relative file name
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode