Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.2, 2021.1
Crash when using Paste Material Properties on a Material with no assigned shader
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "case_1297087_copymaterials.zip"
2. Select "Golem01MAT.mat" ("Golem" > "Materials" folder)
3. Right-click on the material in the Inspector Window and select "Copy Material Properties"
4. Select "Golem02MAT.mat" ("Golem" > "Materials" folder)
5. Right-click on the material in the Inspector Window and select "Paste Material Properties"
Expected result: Material properties are paster
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with - 2019.4.15f1 (TMP 2.1.3), 2020.2.1f1 (TMP 3.0.3), 2021.1.0a10 (TMP 3.0.3)
Could not test (no functionality to copy material properties) - 2018.4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source